Thanks So Very Much with Keeway


Hey there! It's Keeway and today I wanted to bring you a more classic thank you card using the Thanks So Much and Art Deco sets. The style of both these sets interact beautifully together, especially with all the fun geometric shapes and lines.


I started this project by embossing the small rectangular frame with stripes onto a soft grey cardstock. Then, I heat embossed the sentiment that perfectly fits within that diamond shape right after. I wanted to give this piece a frayed edge, so I decided to cut the edges with my paper trimmer rather than the die cut to make sure I had enough edge to work with.

Next, on a piece of watercolor paper, I heat embossed the large art deco design in white. I used my distress oxide colors to watercolor this piece as the chalky tones to these colors compliment the soft grey very well. I varied to intensity of the colors throughout the design.


Once the panel was dried, I adhered my grey rectangle to the center with foam tape. Then, adhered the whole thing onto a white A2 landscape base.

Thanks for joining me today!

8 comments

Back to Top