Introducing our August Guest Designer - Kristina Pokazanieva


Happy Friday!  It's the first Friday of the month which is always fun and exciting around here because we get to unveil a new guest designer for the month.  Today we're introducing Kristina Pokazanieva.  Kristina's work is just beautiful!  She is an amazing colorist whose expertise includes markers, colored pencils, watercolors, you name it.  We know you are going to love seeing her work this month!

Here's a little more about Kristina:  I live in Saint-Petersburg, Russia, with my family and two adorable yorkie puppies. My first experience in cardmaking was 2015, when I made a card for my boyfriend. But only in 2016 cardmaking became my major hobby. I love floral cards, soft pastel colors, watercolors, pencils, markers and all about coloring.

And take a look at Kristina's first card:


Hello everyone! It's Kristina here! I'm so happy to be a Guest Designer for Neat and Tangled this month! For my todays card, I used beautiful Bloom stamp set. 


I started by stamping flowers on a piece of kraft cardstock with black ink. Then, I colored the images using my Prismacolor pencils and once my coloring was done, I stamped the images with black ink again on top of my pencil coloring to make the outline more visible. 


Next, I white heat embossed the sentiment in the center of my panel, trimmed the edges and foam mounted it on top of woodgrain patterned paper and adhered my card onto white card base. Thank you so much for joining me today and have a great weekend! 

4 comments

  1. You made a lovely card with these pretty florals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post! You are doing a great job with this blog, so keep it up! As I see it, blog design is awesome and content quality is high every time. Hope I'm gonna see more posts in future. Good luck!


    oscillating fan for grow tent

    4x8 grow tent

    8x8 grow tent

    2x4 grow tent

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top