Into the Woods with Kristina Pokazanieva


Hello everyone! It’s Kristina here. Today is my second post as a Guest Designer for Neat and Tangled! For my today's post, I decided to make a fun autumn card with adorable deer.

I started by blending distress inks on a white piece of paper. I used Salty Ocean, Cracked Pistachio, Dryed Marigold distress inks and splattered my panel with the same inks.


After my background was done, I stamped the cute images from Into The Woods and Floral Heart stamp sets with black ink onto white paper. Then, I colored all the images with Copic markers and die cutting them with coordinating dies.

I adhered floral hearts on the bottom of my panel and fussy cut the edges. Next, I foam mounted the images and two white banners on my panel and my card is complete!


Thank you so much for joining me today and have a great weekend!

4 comments

Back to Top