Floral Frames Two Ways with Daria [Video]

Hello and welcome dear Friends!

Daria here, and I have two cards to share with you today. I was playing with some goodies from our latest release: Floral Frame stamp and die set, Gift Card Box Additions dies and Thanks so Much stamp set.



There is a video to show how they all came together.



Here is a closer look at the cards I've made.  All the elements on both cards are foam mounted.


I used the new Gift Card Box Additions dies to die cut a little panel with cut lines and stamped my sentiment on it. Sentiments are from Thanks so Much stamp set and Floral Frame stamp set.


To make a blue card, I placed the central piece into the frame and cut off the part that was not seen behind the panel. Then, I adhered this little piece back to the panel side, so the frame looked bigger than it actually is. I finish both cards with Nuvo Drops in White.


Thanks so much for stopping by, hope you liked that simple ideas and will give them a try.
Have a wonderful week,
D. 

8 comments

  1. Floral frames so beautifully used on both the cards ,Loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME cards, Thanks for the video! I love how your cut the frame apart and applied in lots of ways. I just got this stamp & die set and you've given me a lot of ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that is so great to know that the video was helpful! Makes me happy! Thank you for letting me know!

      Delete
  3. Love the cards, but the background music was so loud I could barely hear you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are a significant apparatus for the starting genealogist who needs to see exactly how profound and how expansive a family tree can move toward becoming. family tree papercut

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top