Special Guest: Mona Toth!

Hello everyone it's Mona here. I was the winner of the Neat & Tangled Throwdown - PartyEnsemble Challenge and it's a great honor for me to be here. Today I am showing you four cards created with the new Neat & Tangled June release, I hope you will enjoy it.


For my first card I made the background with the Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide inks and splattered it with water. Then I ran the Receding Blocks Cover Plate through my Die Cut Machine.

Then I applied the Die Cut to the background, stamped the images from the So Fly stamp set, colored them with Copic Markers and ran them through the Die Cut Machine with the Coordinating dies. I glued everything to my card and stamped the sentiment.


For the second card I blended the background with Twisted Citron, Lucky Clover and Forest Moss Distress Oxide Inks. I made some images with the Magnolia Stamp and Die set.
To the center of the card I stamped the "The beauty is everywhere" sentiment with Versamark watermark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder. The images are colored with Copic Markers. As a final touch I added some dots with Nuvo Drops and White details.


For my third card I made a cute puppy with the Dog - Nice and Neat Die. For her paws I used the clouds from the So Fly die set.
The background is made with Receding Blocks Stencil and pink Distress Oxide inks. I glued my pieces to my card and heat embossed the stamped sentiments from the Clearly Canine stamp set.


For my last card I used the Hot Dog Stamps and Dies. After stamping and Die Cutting I colored the images with Copic Colors. For the card I picked warm tones and made a blending with Distress Oxide inks. I cut the podium shape from yellow paper stamped and heat embossed the sentiments on it then blended the edges. When my card was done as a final touch I decorated the ketchup and mustard with Glossy Accents and made some detailing with white pen.
Thank you very much for reading through my post, I hope that I have inspired you! If you like my creations follow me on Instagram. :)

8 comments

  1. Fantastic cards, Mona! My favorite is the puppy card - it's adorable! I love how you made the puppy paws from the cloud images. So creative! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgoodnees! So cute! Mona chooses the prettiest colors on her projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable are these cards! Thanks for all the inspiration using this fun release. I love that puppy stamp and die set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing cards, Mona! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards! I love the puppy!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top