Magnolia Two Ways with Daria

Hello Dears,

Daria here. So glad you are joining me today. It turns out we are all in the team are big fans of our new Magnolia stamp set. You may scroll down to previous posts to see what Kay and Bibi made with these beautiful flowers. As for me, I've decided two play with some coloring too this time.


I stamped a half letter sheet card stock with Magnolia flower and then colored it with Zig Clean color Brush markers.  It is very basic coloring, but I like the look. Then, I cut it in two pieces and got front panels for two card.


For one of it, I die-cut the flower with coordinating dies many times from post-it notes and made some masks. I glued them on top of colored flowers and then ink-blended Broken China Distress ink. Love how bright it  turned out.


For the second card, I've decided to go for a more clean look, and left the panel as is.


To finish the cards, I used sentiments from Awesome and Celebrate stamp and die sets. I keep using them over and over again.


I also added Nuvo Drops in White and Crystal Clear Sequins.


I hope you liked that simple ideas and will give them a try. Be sure to tag us in social media. It is always so rewarding to see what you create. 

Hugs, Daria. 

***
Neat&Tangled Products used: 


6 comments

Back to Top