Introducing our June Guest Designer Carly Tee Minner

Happy Friday friends! Today we're introducing the lovely Carly Tee Minner as this month's guest designer! Carly has a wonderful crisp, clean, whimsical style and we are so pleased she could be with us this month. Here's a little more about Carly

Hi! I’m Carly Tee Minner and I craft so much! I am lucky enough to have a crafty day job at a Ellen Hutson LLC so I actually have to think about stamps, dies & sequins all day! And don’t worry, I know how lucky I am! When I’m not making cards, I’m probably snacking on chocolate-covered gummy bears and hanging out with my husband & pup. I’m thrilled and honored to be Neat & Tangled's guest!

Carly's got the sweetest card featuring our Beach Day set to share today:

Do you ever have a bunch of cute colored critters and no idea what to do with them? Me too!


I want to share with you a quick way I solve the “homeless” cute critter dilemma…I create a mini scene! And some simple ink blending is usually the perfect solution!


For this card, I die cut a scalloped circle from masking paper.


I placed the negative mask on my card front and applied a little Distress Ink with a blending tool. I used Antique Linen, Tumbled Glass and Shaded Lilac.


Next I added a sentiment, my colored critters and a few sequins!



So cute!  Carly will be back with us next Friday with another project to share!

10 comments

  1. So adorable, I love the hippo in purple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I have never tried making a full ask like this with masking paper. I using masking tape rolls, but this looks MUCH easier. tHanks for sharing this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! Lovely design, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for CARLY! What a super sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, this is so stinkin' CUTE! Love the colors you used, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so cute. The hippo in the bikini is just too cute. This would be an awesome stamp set to play with.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top