You're the Prettiest Portrait with Keeway

Hi friends! It's Keeway chiming in today to bring you a rainbow full of happiness to your day!
The latest release has got me all inspired to use tons of color and lots of rainbow goodness to my card today. I have stamped the little girl and the portrait on her painting from the Paint Night stamp set in hybrid ink, and colored them with copic markers. I then die cut the image out with the coordinating dies.

For my background, I created a rainbow ink blended frame using Candied Apple, Salty Ocean, Cracked Pistachio, and Squeezed Lemonade distress oxide inks. I gave it a spritz of water and also some colored ink splatter.

I stamped the the sentiment onto the background and colored in the the outlined 'prettiest' in alternating colors matching my ink blended background. I finished the card by adding the girl with foam tape. Hope I sent some colorful inspiration your way!

3 comments

Back to Top