I realized that all my release week cards used a natural and predictable color palate and I thought it would be fun to mix things up with some more unexpected colors.
I wanted to achieve an ombre look with the leaves and went the easiest route possible - one of Hero Arts' ombre ink pads. Once that was decided I went about picking the rest of the inks. The mid shade is Tropical Teal Hybrid ink from MFT, and the darkest is Desert Night from Altenew (another dye ink). It's totally OK to mix companies and types of inks!
The leaves were randomly stamped, and then the sentiment was placed to balance the leaves.
One of my favorite things about this set is that it's so forgiving and versatile Yes, it's a multi-step image, but you can use one, two, or three layers and still get a great look. Also, the whole lining things up process really only requires eyeballing. I definitely was not consistent where things got stamped here in terms of that last layer and it looks totally fine.
So quick and easy. This is a design you could easily mass produce and you can switch up the colors as well.
Happy Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!