February Guest Designer - Laurie Willison


We're so excited to have Laurie Willison with us this month as our guest designer.  Laurie has a wonderful fresh, bright, classic clean and simple style that is always perfectly executed.  We are so excited to see what she creates for us this month!  Here's a little more about Laurie in her own words as she shares her first project with us:

Hi there! My name is Laurie Willison. I am a wife, mom and nurse, living in Kansas. I have been paper crafting and blogging now for 9 years. You can find me over at my blog, Soapbox Creations.  I am super excited to be joining the girls at Neat and Tangled as a guest for February. I have been a huge fan of this company since the beginning and I love when they ask me to come visit. 

I have a card here today, using the Big Hugs die. I am a hugger so this die makes me happy! Definitely the best way to send a hug in the mail.



To create this card, I added some Tombow Marker scribbles to a large acrylic block. Then I added in some water and pressed it down on to the watercolor paper. After it was dry, I added in some darker purple splatters, with a paint brush. I used a large piece of fun foam to pop the watercolored card front, to the card base. Next, I cut the die out of fun foam and glitter paper and adhered them together for a dimensional sentiment. After attaching the sentiment to the front of the card, I added in some Neat and Tangled Sequins to finish it off.



I will be stopping back in soon with some more cards. I hope you will stop back by! Thanks so much for checking in today. Have a great day!

7 comments

Back to Top