Trifold and Window Cards with Daria.

Hi Dears,
Daria here.


I just can't get enough of our latest release. The Floral Heart wreath is so beautiful and versatile. So, I was planning to make a set of three smaller sized square valentine card... But, while I was playing at my craft table, I though that coordinating dies for the Floral Heart are just perfect for trifold card.


That's what I came up with.


To make this card:
1. I took a panel of 3 3/4  by 11 inches.
2. Scored it at 3 3/4, fold it, and scored again where the fold ended.
3. Cut the excess. I think it is the easiest way to make it (at least easier than calculate each and every mark)
4. Then, I die-cut the front panel with the biggest die.
5. Closed the card base and stamped the wreath on a second panel (through the first one)
6. Die-cut the inner heart from the stamped wreath.
7. Decorate the inside and stamp the sentiment.



I hope, it is clear how to make it, as it is really easy and fast, while giving you a very interesting design :)

Of course, while I was creating, I couldn't resist using an adorable squirrel from new My Favorite Nut set.  I made a square card (3 3/4 inches each side). I also die-cut window at the front of my card base using the bigger die from Floral Heard dies. Then I embossed it with embossing folder and adhered black and white Floral Heart on top, using foam tape.


I put a little squirrel and sentiment inside :)



Hope you liked this ideas and will give them a try :)

Hugs,
Daria.





19 comments

  1. Super cute cards!!
    Cheers
    preety

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daria, delightful! Beautiful and something new to try! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are so cute and so clever. I love the wreath/heart in black and white with the accents in color. Very smart look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so happy that you like it :) Thanks!

      Delete
  4. What great little cards. I have just decided I need this set. Love your designs. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is surely one of my favorite sets:) you gonna love it :) thank you, Donna :)

      Delete
  5. These are precious, very easy to understand. Great idea, makes me wonder if I have any sets that would work like this too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Colleen for your sweet comment - happy to hear that it is understandable :) when you are not a native speaker, there is always a worry... Hugs

      Delete
  6. What a great technique! I must see if I have anything that will work like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) happy that you liked it :)

      Delete

Back to Top