Party Time

Hello everyone! AmandineC here today, how are you doing?

I am delighted to share with you a card in which I had fun altering the TURKEY TALK set.


I stamped the image twice on the same paper, and then I cut the tail to create a crazy hat for my turkey.

The speech bubble is also from the Turkey Talk set, and I used a sentiment from PHOTO BOOTH, as well as some sequins on a background created using distress inks as watercolors.

Have you ever played with your images to create new ones?  I'd love to see!

9 comments

  1. i.love.this.
    How fun and clever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a funny and clever card - always so cool to see someone change a set up!! So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, how cute is this? I love how you did this! The only way I have played with an image is to play with the coloring. I have a Penny Black stamp with tulips on it. The tulips are all one color. While that is nice and all, it's boring. I made them all different colors. Maybe I need to do something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!!! How clever you are, Amandine! So fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg! I love this card! ^__^ So clever! Super fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the background on this card. So much fun. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top