August Guest Designer: Joy Taylor!

Hello friends!

I am so excited to share that Joy Taylor is our guest designer for August! We were so lucky to have her join us last week for our Birthday blog hop, and she is back again today with another amazing card!

Today she used Woof to create this fun card!  Joy is so talented, and her coloring skills always blow me away! This card is no exception.


 I hope this card put a smile on your face, and is a great start to your weekend!

See you next week!
Danielle

11 comments

  1. Yay for Joy!
    Such an awesome card!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Joy's card makes me smile! Love the inked background, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well - a huge welcome to Joy - these cards sure are DOGGONE good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joys an amazing colorist and these dogs are the BEST canines I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww! Love the colors and it makes me smile and that's important, that we all smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for having me as your guest and wonderful shout out xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATULATIONS Joy!!!
    Your card is SUPER CUTE :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card. Love the images and the way you colored them. Great design. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ack... I didn't think I need this set. But, now seeing Joy's card, I change my mind. I need this set! :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top