Kraft & Gold Happy Birthday

Hey Neat & Tangled fans! It is Rachel here today sharing a quick birthday card for when you need something in a pinch. I love simple cards with elegant color schemes and it doesn't get much better than white, gold & kraft for me.


I created a subtle background using a variety of stamps. The solid circles are the reverse side of the sequin & button stamps from Crafting is My Jam, Everyday Circles  and the back side of the ball of yarn from Meowww. The flower and large circle are from Dala Horse, the heart is from Jump Start my Heart and the tiny stars are from Blog Planner.

The lovely sentiment is from the Photo Booth set. The kraft panel is mounted onto a piece of white woodgrain paper for a little touch of something extra. 

That is all from me today. I hope you're inspired to flip over your stamps and get the most out of the solid side as well - it gives them a whole new life! Have a great day!


6 comments

Back to Top