Wishing you happy birthday card

Hello everyone! Anna is here today and I want to share my new card. It’s one layered, but doesn’t look too simple and I love all the small details! Used few techniques here.
I like shadows of blue and green, they perfectly combine with gold and black colors. I colored a part of the background with Distress Inks (colors from the left to the right: Stormy Sky, Broken China, Peacock Feather, Evergreen Bough). Than sprickled it with water to get this spots effect that I like so much!


Next step – I made a white embossing on vellum with the stem stamp from the Scandinavian Flowers set. And than I cut a branch of it. It has very interesting look.


Than the last part of job - to add the finishing touches. I cut a word ‘wishing’ from the yellow foam with the glitter as main detail, made white embossing on the black cardstock for the second sentiment (it’s words 'happy birthday' from A Long Time Ago set). Than sticked all together and add some enamel dots.


3 comments

  1. Hi Anna! So many details, and I adore them all! the vellum stamped and embossed is very interesting, indeed... you think outside the box and I love it!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top