Neat & Tangled / The Cut Shoppe Blog Hope - Day 5


It's the last of day of our week-long collaboration with The Cut Shoppe, an Etsy store which sells a variety of cut files (in SVG/PNG format) for use with electronic die cut machines.  

Each day this week we'll be featuring projects using The Cut Shoppe's files, and The Cut Shoppe team will be featuring projects using Neat & Tangled stamps on their blog.  Be sure to stop by each blog as there are giveaways!  The Cut Shoppe will be selecting one lucky commenter to win a $25 credit at the Neat & Tangled shop, and we'll be selecting one commenter from our blog to win a $20 credit for  The Cut Shoppe.  In addition, The Cut Shoppe is offering everyone a special discount this week.  Use code TCSNT30 for 30% off at the Cut Shoppe April 13-19.  

We're ending things with a bang today!  First up is Rachel: 




Ashley's cut files are gorgeous and go so well with Neat & Tangled stamps. I used Funky Florals  and cut a variety of flowers, focusing predominantly on the more solid images. Next, I pressed some Distress Inks onto my acyclic block, spritzed with water and smooshed the die cut shapes into the ink to create a faux watercolor look. 



I stamped the My Favorite sentiment on the right side of the card and heat embossed it in white. I arranged the flowers and leaves along the left side, giving the solid flowers a good coating of glitter.

And last, but not least Taheerah is sharing an ingenious use of cut files:



I used the Rosey Posey cut file and printed and foiled it on vellum using my Minc.  This was fussy cut and layered over a watercolored panel that I randomly stamped using the tiny heart from Gifts For You.  



The sentiment is from Everyday Labels, and for a bit of color and contrast I added a Birthday Bash sequin.

What a great week it has been!  We have so enjoyed working with The Cut Shoppe's files.  Don't forget to head over to their blog and leave comments on all the hop posts this week.  We'll be drawing a winner over the weekend!

15 comments

  1. I love this stamp! is so beautiful and the flowers are awesome, I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea with the
    water coloring on the
    dies and both of these
    cards are so pretty!
    Have enjoyed all the
    creations this week.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flowers are so pretty. they look like wood pieces that have been colored.
    Taheerah's card is wonderful too. I haven't done much with foil yet but it's next on my list of things to master.
    It's been a great week.
    thanks for having the hop and teaming with the Cut Shoppe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Cards Ladies!! LOVED the Inspiration shared All Week!! Have a Fabulous Weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Both cards are absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these floral cards are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow these cards are gorgrous!!! Love the watercolor flowers and that gold roses just WoW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful! I love all of the technique ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! These cards are incredible! I love those funky floral so much! The colors on that card make me happy just looking at them! And I am head over heels in love with that foil die cut! Talk about incredible what a great idea!❤️

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are AWESOME! I'm so in love with how awesome these cards are!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty flowers and cool sentiments.Like this idea

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top