Thanks a Latte

Hello, friends.

Lovely Thursday over here.  Got a lot done over here.  Organized my inks, paper, and embellishments.  Can't wait for my furniture to get here so I actually have somewhere to put it! Right now I'm crafting on the floor and a small box.

Here's another little card for Week 3 of camp...this one is actually going out to a blog friend!


Funny thing, when I took the picture that cup wasn't really attached.  There was just a smidge of adhesive on the back by accident. I had intended to use a dimensional.  I did change it, but was too lazy to retake the picture.

It's almost the weekend! Tomorrow afternoon the husband, some friends, and I are going to see Harry Potter.  I'm a nerd like that. Any other HP fans out there?

9 comments

  1. I LOVE this card Its just perfect the way you used coffee colors I love the clean and simpleness of your card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the color challenge, Danielle! The cup is the perfect amount of red for the pop of color! I really like that layout, too. What a great way to use up a lot of scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great. I love the pop of red among the neutrals.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card. Especially like the way you arranged the layout. What did you use for embossing on the the white card? Like the way the notched sentiment piece is cut & tucked. I'm a new follower of your blog. Please ck out my blog & follow if you like.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! I really love the background! This would make a great sketch. I'm going to have to save this idea and see if I can do something inspired by it.

    Have fun watching HP! I've never read or seen it, but I've been thinking about picking up book 1 and seeing what all the hype is about.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HP Fan Here but I won't be going-nobody to go with! Boys are too little and husband is not a fan. Love your card with the scraps of paper behind your image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! I love the design and of course the coffee, lol. Great take on the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the card!!! i bet dimension looks great on the cup! i wish we could see the movie but we haven't tried a sitter yet for the twins... maybe it's time for a date night!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the browns on this beauty ....... a dark roast, a light roast or the color of my chi tea :) I was just working with reds and browns today too. Seems like that is a popular color combo for clothes this fall!! I like this a latte ........

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top