Keepin' it CAS

Thank you everyone for your kind words regarding my 'incidents' Monday night. While I wanted to cry in the midst of it, I now can look back and laugh. There will be no shortage of stories to tell!

I finally got around to playing along at CAS-ual Fridays again!  It's been a couple of weeks. Needless to say, I was happy because I got to use one of the new stamps sets I got from Hero Arts last week. Did I share my little haul from Simon Says Stamp with you? No! Well, here's a picture.

Here's the challenge for CAS-ual Friday,  I also used the color combo from camp this week
     week4-colors.jpg 

And my sweet little card. Glad I got to use up some scraps too.




Hope you have a sweet day!  

PS- I got to use my new light box too...amazing the difference it made in the quality of my pictures!

9 comments

  1. Yes it does look good! I need one bad. Love the paper piecing here! You used that Green Boutique so nicely - a perfect CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle......This is just perfect for the SCC challenge this week. I'm very envious of your "haul!" I see you got the stamp that Jennifer uses for her backgrounds.......You are tempting me! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! Love the fun patterns :) Glad you played along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute card. I love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is darling! I love the greens and blues! And that polka dot paper is super cute!! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the fresh and clean look of this card! The color combo work so perfectly with the design! Your new stash of stamps looks divine! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAs-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab colors, fab card!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    hugs
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the paper piecing....and the fun papers behind the cuppie. This is a really fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so good at CAS, Danielle!!! I love how you've used the paper here--such a WOW factor! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top