Summer Shimmer Wonky Chevrons with Cheiron


Hi there crafty friends! I hope you are enjoying your summer. Today I'm keeping it easy, fun and summery for you. If you are like me you are busy doing tons of activities in the summer and not spending a lot of time in the craft room making (or mailing cards). I wanted to make a few of cards to mail out to my best gal pals to let them know that I was thinking about them all. I used the Wonky Chevron Cover Plate and cut it several times from all kinds of summery shades of foil paper. Making multiples at one time is a super easy way for me to cut a bunch of different colored papers with a cover plate and not have any waste.


To put these cards together, I did some inlaid die cutting. My method for that is to cut the cover plate out, then cover the back side of the cutout with some double sided tape. That way, all of my parts fall into place. I cut the back of the Love You die with a coordinating glitter paper and added it to the card with a sentiment from the So Many Sentiments set. I love the combo of these dies and stamps together and just by mixing up the colors and patterns, you can use them for so many occasions.


I hope you have enjoyed my cards today. I hope you are able to take a summer creative break and send some love to your pals too :)

SUPPLIES: 

2 comments

Back to Top