So Fly Cards with Daria

Hello-hello Dear Friends,

Daria here.  For today's post, I used just one stamp set, that is So Fly with coordinating dies. Giraffe and elephant flying on a plane are just so adorable they will make any card shine.


I stamp the main image in Versafine Onyx Black and heat emboss it in clear embossing powder. That helps to watercolour within the lines.


 I colour the image with Kuretaki Ganzai Tambi watercolours and made two colour versions.


For the background, I used my favourite paper pack - Modern Graphics by Julie Ebersole from Ellen Hutson.


I made one vertical and one horizontal cards to show how both orientation work. Which one do you like more?


Thanks so much for stopping by, hope you've liked those ideas and will give them a try.
Have a wonderful day,
D.


8 comments

  1. So cute. I've seen this darling set.. hum. I may need it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is really is an adorable set. :)

      Delete
  2. Such fun and happy cards. I may just have to get that set too. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Judith. Happy that you liked it!

      Delete
  3. These cards ate so playful ! Loved both of them.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top