May 2019 Guest Designer | Jill Hawkins

Hello again! 

Jill here for my next guest post!  

For this card, I blended on some Distress Oxide inks to a piece of Bristol cardstock and then die cut the Birch Leaf

I also cut the leaf from a piece of white cardstock. After that, I inlaid all the pieces. I adhered it all down to the sentiment stamped panel and added some reverse score lines. The sentiment comes from the No Words stamp set. To finish it off, I added some stitching. I completely love how this sentiment's font and this graphic leaf really make the card that fantastically simple. :)

Have a great weekend!
Jill

6 comments

  1. What a beautiful card. Love the simplicity, the diecut inlay, and the sentiment. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so pretty! I love the white on white, simple score lines and the beautiful pop of color! :) And the stitching is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your stitching, what did you use to do it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! I love the inlaid look of this leaf. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card that would be a comfort to someone experiencing a loss. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top