April Guest Designer | Natasha Valkovskaya

Hey crafty people! I’m back for my last guest post with Neat and Tangled. It’s been an honor and joy to share with you my simple cards.

Today I have two cards featuring Mail Background stamp, which is any cardmaker’s must-have! For my first card, I traced a heart die on a piece of watercolour cardstock and coloured it inside the lines with distress inks.
Then I heat embossed the Mail Background stamp in white over the top. For the sentiment I used one from the Typed Sentiments set, which is currently my favorite sentiment set! Love the typewriter look!
For my next card, I stamped the Mail Background stamp in black Copic friendly ink. Then I die-cut two hearts: one from the stamped piece and another one from a piece of grey cardstock. If you don’t have a heart die you can totally cut out the hearts free-hand, just put two pieces of cardstock together to make sure you get two identical shapes.


Color the tiny hearts with a red Copic marker or any colouring medium for that matter (just make sure your ink will be ok with it). Now, all you have to do is adhere the grey heart to create a shadow and then foam mount the stamped heart a bit offset. Finally add a sentiment from the Typed Sentiments and your card is ready!
Thank you for your time! And thank you, Neat and Tangled for having me! Have a great day and find time for something that makes you happy!

3 comments

  1. These cards are beautiful! I love how you used the Mail Background stamp in such different ways. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are beautiful! I love the rainbow colored heart with the white on white. Love the way you Mail Background stamp to get different looks. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards!! Different take using the background stamp :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top