Two simple Valentine's cards with Sveta Fotinia

Hello crafty friends!

Sveta is here with two quick and simple Valentine's cards. I really love to combine pale pink color with black and/or grey. I chose next formula for both cards: pink background + black bold sentiment. 

 For the first card I used Heart Duo Simply Stencil and pink dye ink which I blended with blending tool. I like this soft look, hearts looks like candy cotton). To add interest I made self-made chipboard using Love Mail Nice and Neat Dies. First I stamped the sentiment from Just Because Stamp Set and then die cut it along with 4 more hearts for dimension. 


The second card is even more simple. I stamped the background with Mail Background rubber stamp and big Love You sentiment in the center with three shades of grey ink making an ombre effect. After that I sprayed the card with pink pearlescent ink spray. 



Hope thi quick ideas will be helpful for you in St.Valentine's Day eve!
Hugs and kisses!

2 comments

Back to Top