Modern Brights Wonky Chevron card with Cheiron


Hi there crafty friends, it's Cheiron here and today I have a fun card for a friend featuring a modern bright palette of colors and a message of love...super easy to create and remember while you are cutting all these pieces out, save them to make a batch of these cards at once! To create this card, I used the Wonky Chevron Cover Plate die and cut panels in black, white, doll pink and sunflower...


I cut the Love You out in black and white and adhered it to my card with foam tape, as well as a few little hearts from the Just Because stamp set and finished the card off with a sentiment from the Typed Sentiments set...this sentiment is one of my all time favorites, I've been putting it on everything!


Hope this card inspires you to try some unusual color combinations! I'm hoping these bright colors will bring some warmer weather my way ;)

SUPPLIES:

5 comments

Back to Top