7 Awesome Nuvo Shimmer Powders Coloring tips with Bibi


Hello from Scotland, It is Bibi Cameron here and today I'm sharing ideas and inspiration using beautiful products from the latest Neat and Tangled releases together with some of my fav products from previous releases as well.

I'm also sharing a Neat and Tangled video with 7 easy techniques using  Nuvo Shimmer Powders only to fully colour all the images and backgrounds of the cards in this post.




In the video, you will see how easily you can blend the Nuvo Shimmer powder pigments to add colour to all the images in the cards today and how to apply 6 easy techniques to create backgrounds using the powders.


I'm also sharing the idea to make your own DIY shimmer sprays or aqua flow brushes to apply embossing resist techniques or to use the sprays with stencils.


I'm also using a  blending sponge to apply the Shimmer Powders on to the background panel above.

I'm sharing creativity and tips to stretch the use of your supplies.


I also create the background above and the one below in one go...


And I also made a more dramatic background using embossing resist techniques with stencils. 



Thanks for stopping by!
happy crafting
Hugs
x
Bibi

2 comments

  1. Fantastic group of cards! Thank you for the video as well! As a beginner card crafter still; I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely adorable set of cards!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top