DYI fabric shim for die cutting, stamping and coloring | Video Post with Bibi



Happy Saturday everyone, I hope you are doing well.  It's Bibi Cameron here and today  I'm sharing a Mother's day card and a video  featuring 4 beautiful products by Neat and Tangled: 

Mommy, Daddy and Me Stamp Set and coordinating die set  Friendly Floras Stamp Set and coordinating die set.

My card for today might seem very clean and simple but there is a lot to share about it ...

My video is filled with tips and a couple of techniques using a " DIY fabric shim" for die cutting, and now also for stamping and colouring

Have a look... 



Since I made my first video about the "DIY fabric shim" here, I have been using it a lot. It is incredible how something so simple, inexpensive and so easy to make can make such amazing contribution to my work.

I hope you like the card, the video, my tips and the fabric shim idea.

Many hugs and  happy crafting
x
Bibi

14 comments

  1. Adorable card !! I loved the pretty frame with flowers and the cute bear !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet and beautiful card! Wonderful video, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! I love how you use the fabric shim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this super cute card! I love your videos also. You always have some great tips and you share the struggle of changing your mind mid-card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad to know you like my videos, the card and me sharing my experience. thank you so much. I change my mind very very often about what to do :) x

      Delete
  5. Beautiful card. I love the image and mother and daughter. I am loving the flowers around the image. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much.. The stamp sets are very beautiful :)

      Delete
  6. Wow, your card is beautiful! I love the floral frame you created around the bears (which are so cute!). Gorgeous coloring, and the addition of the butterflies was perfect! I really enjoyed seeing your design process in the video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your kind comment... I'm so glad you like the card and video ! Yay

      Delete

Back to Top