Set Sail for Adventure with Sveta

Hello!

Welcome into Spring and let set sails for adventure! It's funny but today Facebook reminds me of a card I showed you here a year ago and the sentiment was just the same! I think it's a sign that when Spring starts we'are seeking for something new, warm and unbelievable! 

Our new Topography stamp set is unbelievable too. You have already seen tons of beautiful projects our team created and I'm not a conclusion so here  is my card using this amazing set:
I made heat embossing with white embossing powder on a watercolor paper and then used two colors of Ecoline Brush Pens. I made a few strokes and then used water spray, dried it with heat tool and repeated these steps a few times to achieve desired look.

For the sentiment I combined Topography set sentiment with Sailmates stamp set, also using white embossing powder on a watercolor paper with yellow brush pen. Using a twine with knots added nautical look to my card.

I hope you enjoyed today's card and I wish you the most amazing Spring ever!

15 comments

  1. Hi Sveta,
    Beautiful card! Your coloring is awesome. Love the way you staged your photo with all the sea treasures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Laura!!! Thanks so much! I love how it turned out with corals and sea wood too) reminds me abt Caribbean vacation)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful, I love your watercolor background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! watercolor is always so much fun!)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the watercolor effects you have created.. I color with water based medium usually and have been enjoying the distress oxides and what they add to the different projects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!!!! i haven't tried Oxides yet, will be interesting )))

      Delete

Back to Top