have a beary merry NOEL.

Hi there!

Elena here with a Christmas card featuring the sweet bear from Beary Merry.


I stamped and then colored the bear with soft brown copic markers (E51, E53 and E55.)

Then, I used the Journaling Alphas to cut out the letters to spell NOEL. I live in Montreal and we are very bilingual. I need cards for those french-speaking teachers and neighbors!

I love how the die set for Beary Merry allowed me to tuck the middle letters into his arms. It's just so cute!


Next, I used the large rounded rectangle from the Succulent Journaling Card die set and cut 2 layers: one out of white cardstock and another out of a pale aqua.  I used the Lucky Stars dies to cut stars out of the white layer, so that the aqua would show through.

I used some wooden stars and a kraft card base to reinforce the soft brown of the bear.

A white gel pen was used to add finishing touches to the letters and the bear.

I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!

♥.

8 comments

Back to Top