Baby card set

Hi there!

Elena here, to show you a card set I made to slip into my sister's baby gift basket (thank goodness she doesn't check crafty blogs, lol.)

My little sister is having twins in December! She already has 2 girls and this will be girls 3 and 4. We're so excited!


I love creating thank you cards for new moms. I used Itty Bitty Welcoming Committee for these cards. I love that the image is so large it takes the guesswork out of designing the card-front.


When I create multiples of the same set, I usually do it very systematically. First, stamp and color all images, then die-cut them. Next, figure out what to do with them. It's not usually all planned out!

The best decision I did make was to frame out the focal image with the Hooray wreath. I snipped the word hooray out and placed it onto a piece of grey cardstock. 


I splattered some white ink onto the grey circle to give it a dreamy quality and added some pink to the bottom half of each card to make sure that the set looked girly enough for my sister and her soon-to-be-FOUR girls.

Thanks for stopping by!

♥.


6 comments

  1. wow wow wow
    super adorable work! I love colors and such soft coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! Your sister is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your sister Elena! Your card is simple adorable!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. These thank you card are DARLING!! LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top