Miss you, with Elena

Hi there!

I'm still having fun coloring the cat from Kitty's Favorite Things:


I always eat when I'm sad, so I gave him a milk bottle in hand to help him deal with the missing you blues.

I colored him with light grey copic markers, and then flicked some darker grey stripes all over his body. The milk bottle was colored and die-cut separately, but I then drew in the lines that were missing around his paws so that it would look like a complete image. 


I used the circle die from Making Waves, and the banner die from Kitty's Favorite Things (without the matching stamp image!) to complete the focal cluster. I love that wavy banner shape! The sentiment is from another new set, Succulent Journaling Card.

Behind the focal image, I cut strips of a mint-colored cardstock and adhered them to an ink-splattered white mat. Everything was then added to a pink polka-dotted background piece.

I hope you like what I've created! 



I'm also sharing the kitty party that I hosted for my 6 year old Maia today, using the images from Kitty's Favorite Things, on the Just ME Prints blog - CLICK to see!

♥.



2 comments

  1. Such a fun, sweet and way charming card!! I especially like the blue and white stripes atop the pink polka dots - awesome background and just a CUTE stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute set! This kitty is the best E! And your parties always give me decor envy.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top