Dry Embossed Succulent Journaling Card Die Two Ways



Hey everyone!  Miriam here sharing two cards featuring the Succulent Journaling Tag Die.

Rather than cut the die, I used it to for dry embossing.

This first card was hard to photograph, but I kept it very clean and simple.  You can see the embossing better in this close up shot.  I added a few mats to complete the look.



For the second card, I used a combination of watercoloring and Copic coloring to accentuate the embossing.  I started by watercoloring the different sections and then used Copics to add depth and texture.



Here's a close up.  I love the different looks you can achieve using this die, and you don't even need to actually die cut it!  The sentiments for both cards came from the Succulent Journaling Card stamp set.



Thanks so much for stopping by, hope your week is going off to a great start!

5 comments

  1. I love how you created both of these beautiful cards! Thank you for sharing your tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ignorant question, but how do you dry emboss with a die?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing techniques! Thank you for sharing these beautiful inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW
    THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing with us, I'm INSPIRED!!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top