May Your Holidays Be Merry & Bright


As the holiday season approaches faster than fast, I like making multiples of everything. This was no exception and it was fun to stamp the cascading Bright Baubles across the Classic Tag. For the kraft background, I dry embossed the Graduated Stripes Cover Plate. By tying coordinating Valentine's cord around it and adding some Full of Love sequins, the card itself looks like a gift!


Does this card design make you want to sing "...brown paper packages tied up with string, these are a few of my favourite things... " I wanted to use some new inks and that was my excuse for going with non-traditional holiday colours. ;) I think it would be a lot of fun to switch up the colours and sentiment to create birthday cards!


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources:

5 comments

  1. Seriously, LOOOVE these!! That dry embossing with the cover plate...genius! And the colors are sooo fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color combo and the texture on the kraft cardstock, super cute tag!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top