One Layer Card Idea from May

Hi there!! It's May here! Today I'd like to share one layer cards that I made inspired by the shamrock, a traditional symbol of St. Patrick's Day.




I used 4 different size of heart stamps to create my own flower image from Jumpstart My Heart, Photo Booth, and Falling Hearts. I started by stamping the larger heart image 4 times, then I moved on stamping smaller hearts to give my flower more depth in different colors. Next, I stamped the tiny heart here and there to fill in the gap. After that, I finished off the card with the sentiment from Kindness Matters



I made another card using same theme but different colors. Which card do you like the most? Green or pink? Well, that’s all I have today. Hope you loved my cards and got some inspiration. Thanks so much for stopping by! Happy crafting!

13 comments

  1. Oh wow! Gorgeous cards! And one layer -
    Wow!!!! Absolutely stunning!!! Loooooove the colors! The green and pink see both beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards ! Pink one is pretty and my favorite is the first one fresh color combo .loved the idea of using hearts to create flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these. so pretty and fresh for spring. I will be trying a variation of these for sure.
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and a fabulous design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so pretty! Loving the layered stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful stamping--love your creative cards! Both are beautiful, but since pink is my favorite color I have to choose it as #1! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful stamping and sentiment...love both color ways. Great job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty May, the colors scream spring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow, I love(!!!!!!) the green one, awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top