Day 3: Time for Turkey!

Welcome back for Day 3 of my collaboration with Jess Larsen. If this is the first you've heard about it check out the original post here. For today we both used the same stamp set, Turkey Day from Lawn Fawn.  I decided to make a mini-card for my husband for Thanksgiving.  
I cut the button card and used the Gratitude Journal set from PTI to do the sentiment and lines. My plan is to write a list of why I am thankful for the hubbie, with a little message inside.  I stamped the turkey on white and ink blended to color.  Then I paper pieced the tail. I used some dies to cut some patterned paper, then added some twine and faux stitching to finish it up.

Make sure to head over to Jess' Blog to see what she did with this set! See you same time same place tomorrow for Day 4!

Supplies Used

5 comments

  1. this is so pretty! i love the scalloped layers, the twine and your coloring is fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my goodness! I am totally in love with paper piecing on the turkey's feathers and the papers you picked are perfecto!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet. love that turkey :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top