Blog Takeover - Chari Moss!


*Monday again already? At least I have something that will make your day a little better. The sweet and talented Chari from Little Miss Littleness is here guest blogging! She has made something super cute and handy for you in light of the upcoming holiday. It could be adapted to fit to any holiday or party which is great!  Hope you enjoy and make sure to swing by her blog and see all of her other wonderful creations. She really is inspiring!*

Hi everyone, Chari here.  I’m taking over super sweet Danielle’s blog for the day while she snuggles with a new little baby. Awww. I was honored when Danielle asked me to do a guest post for her while she took some time to settle in with the new little one.  I of course said “yes!” because I really love helping out and doing things for others when I can.  There is no greater feeling than the feeling of giving. 

Here in the US we are coming up on the Thanksgiving holiday this week.  It seems creating place cards for Thanksgiving dinner is a popular thing to do, however as much as I love Thanksgiving and spending time with m y Family during the holiday we have never been formal enough for place cards.  Most the time we leave the food on the counter and fill our plates like a buffet then find a place to sit (usually at multiple tables because there are so many of us).  Maybe it’s a mountain thing, I don’t know, but I do like the idea of each person having their own special place to sit even if my family doesn't do it.  So I decided to create a different take on place cards and make them more like party favors.

I don’t know about you, but I usually end up so stuffed at Thanksgiving that I don’t always have room for dessert.  So I created a place card on a little take out box that could be filled with a treat to be taken home and enjoyed later.  I found the little box at Michael’s, but really you could use any container you choose.  I used Lawn Fawn’s Turkey Day mini set for the turkey and sentiment.  The conversation bubble was drawn by hand and the turkey was stamped out on pattern paper from Studio Calico’s Autumn Press Paper pad.  I used Lawn Fawn’s Harold’s ABCs to stamp out the name and scrap green cardstock to create the grass. 

Big thanks to Danielle for letting me post for her readers today.  She always has such fabulous creations, I always enjoy seeing what she has created!  Have a fabulous day!
~ Chari

7 comments

  1. What a fabulous idea Chari! I love it! And we do it buffet style as well. You are not alone!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Chari! New follower, can't wait to see more of your own ideas too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an awesome and sweet idea! I love the delicate ribbon and the turkey dialog bubble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dimension on the box - such a wonderfully creative idea! Thinking I will be checking out Michaels this Black Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a super idea!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh, what an absolutely adorable idea! Love it and the takeover!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top