Embossing Fool

First of all, thank you everyone for your kind comments from the Lawnscaping Blog Hop! It was so much fun and I found tons of inspiration. Can't wait for them to do it again!

I was excited when I saw that the next Lawnscapings Challenge was embossing. I was also happy to put to use a new stamp set. What I was not thrilled with was the fact that I managed to get sick and had zero energy to do anything.  Hence me waiting until 2 hours before the challenge ends to do this post!
I pretty much embossed the life out of this card. The blue background "Thank You"s are clear embossed. The little white hearts on the kraft are embossed, and the heart sentiment is embossed as well. Originally I did not use any distress inks on this card, that went out the window and as usual I inked the edges of everything.  This card is actually for my husband.  Life has been testing me lately, and I just don't know what I would do without him.

Thank goodness it's Wednesday, I'm super excited for this weekend. We are going to a local orchard for the weekly fall festival to do some apple picking and hayriding. Think I might try my hand at making an apple pie this year!

For now I'm off to drink some tea and get to bed.

Supplies Used

















4 comments

  1. Very nice! I like the manly colors you used. That green really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a FABULOUS thank you card you have created here. I love your color scheme! And love that addition of the twine! :) So glad you mustered up the energy to play along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors on this one. Very Fierce Beagley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card! the color combo is amazing. i hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top