Pink + Gold Card with Daria Grushina [VIDEO]

Hello-hello Awesome People!

Daria here. I was playing with Floral Frame Stamp and die set. And there is a video too. There is lots of heat-embossing, pink and gold. So, it turned out to be very girlish birthday card. 


Here, you may find the process:


I started with stamping the Floral Frame with Versamark Ink and heat embossed it in gold embossing powder. Then, I die-cut it using coordinating die.


Next step was to stamp the Delicate Dots Rubber Background stamp to the pink panel. This beautiful colour of cardstock comes from Over The Rainbow Assorted Cardstock Pack. I used the central portion of the Floral Frame that left after die-cutting to mask the center. This way, I had a space for the sentiment free from the background dots.


I heat-embossed the sentiment from the same stamp set in the middle of the panel, using white embossing powder. I adhere the frame with foam tape. I also added a few sequins here and there for some extra shine.


This card turned out to be really tender. I love the combination of pink, white and gold.  Plus, it is completely made with heat embossing, and I love heat-embossing. Each time, it is like magic. Hope you like it (wink).


Thanks so much for stopping by, and see you next time,
xoxo,
D.


ps: There is another project, I've done with the same Floral Frame Stamp and die set. You may find it here, including a process video for the card. 

No comments

Back to Top