Lucky to Know You with Cheiron Brandon


Happy St. Patty's Day crafty friends! Its Cheiron here today with a super quick and easy way to create a big batch of colorful St. Patty's Day cards. You could also simply switch up the background colors (and leave out the shamrock) for an all occasion card as well. To create my card today, I used the So Lucky stamp set. I stamped and embossed the sentiment onto a watercolor panel using Black Versafine Ink and Clear Fine Detail Embossing Powder.


I painted over the sentiment with a watery wash of Daniel Smith watercolors in Green Gold, Green Apatite Genuine, and Olive Green. When it was dry, I splattered the panel with a watery wash of Interference Gold. Once the panel was completely dry, I stamped the shamrock using Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide.


This is a super easy card to recreate and make multiples of, especially if you stamp and emboss all of the panels in advance. You could even make a bunch and let your kiddos paint watercolor on them! Hope you enjoyed this quick and easy card, wishing you all a bit of luck today : )

SUPPLIES: 

1 comment

Back to Top