Christmas Ornaments Cards with Daria

Hello-hello Awesome People! 

Daria here. It is really the time for all those holiday cards crafting. And I've got to tell you, I am really far behind... So, there are two Christmas cards from me today. 


We have some really beautiful and old ornaments on my parents Christmas tree. Some were made by me as I was a kid, some by my Dad, when he was a kid, some are from my grandmother... And we have some ornaments that look like little houses... That's why I took Warm Winter Scene cover plate, die cut little houses and hang them as ornaments on my cards.



I adhere everything with foam squares from Scrapbook Adhesives and added a little bit of Nuvo gold gilding flakes. Ok, a lot of gilding flakes. But when, if not for Christmas, right?

I also used die set from the latest release that coordinates with Classic Christmas stamp set. I used the leaves shapes dies to create pine branches.



I have decided not to use a sentiment, but to leave a focus on my ornaments. While there is plenty of good wishes left with Holiday Wishes Red Rubber Background stamp.

Hope you liked that simple ideas, and may be will five them a try.
Thanks so much for stopping by,

D.

PS: that is how my photoshooting goes... lol


No comments

Back to Top