Fall Floral Frame with Cheiron


Hi there crafty friends! It's Cheiron here and today I have a simple card for you using the Floral Frame stamps and dies in a palette perfect for fall. To create my card today, I did some ink blending on the background using a Blender Brush and Fossilized Amber and Rusty Hinge Distress Oxides. Then I added some splatter in the same colors, plus white gouache and gold (from my Tonic Midas Touch pen).


Once my background panel was dry, I stamped the sentiment from the Magnolia stamp set, which I think is just perfect to go with the fall theme. I colored the Floral Frame stamps in with some fall colors of Copics and added some gold Sophisticated Enamel Dots to give the card a finished look. I love how easy it is to change the entire look of this stamp by simply choosing a different color palette!



SUPPLIES:

2 comments

Back to Top