Prism Spotlight Coloring

Spotlight coloring is a great stamping technique where you add a big pop of color to your card by just coloring to part of a stamped image. It's one of my favorite stamping techniques and today I'm adding a rainbow pop!
Here's a quick video of my prism coloring...



To finish the cards, I added a little splatter with clean water. I stamped sentiments from the Typed Sentiments set, added a little faux splatter with a black Copic markers and a few enamel dots.



Thanks so much for stopping by! Happy Saturday!
Carly

Supplies:

5 comments

  1. Oh wow! These are so beautiful!! Thank you for the video :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful technique. I can't wait until my Grateful Hearts order gets here so I can give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards! I need to try this soon. Thanks for the inspiration. :D

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top