One more summer card with Sveta Fotinia

Hello everyone!

It's me Sveta and I'm here with one more summer inspired card!
First of all I chose very "summer" color of cardstock - laguna blue - it reminds me of warm tropical waters that I adore and miss. Then I took Dimensional Triangles Simply Stencil and used it with white ink spray to create a background.
 
 Then I took a piece of patterned paper with minimal pattern of confettis on a white background and stamped a part of the big sentiment from the Hello Summer stamp set. I decided to use stapling machine instead of a glue to add a little interest to the card.
Hope you enjoyed my card today! Have fun!

2 comments

  1. I love this awesome background with the perfect blue shade, stenciling and white spray!! Super cool! And the staples do add a great interest! :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top