Neat and Tangled Cake Video Tutorial with Copic Markers




Hello friends! It's Mindy from My Creative Scoop and I'm here to share another Copic Marker Coloring video with you all!

Today I'm going to share how to color this piece of cake stamp from  and how to get the different textures of the smooth surface of the icing and the fluffy part of the cake. I wanted to use pinks to create this strawberry cake since Valentine's Day is right around the corner. 
For the Cake Tutorial I'm using the following Copic Markers.

RV11, RV13, RV32, RV34, R30, E27

Watch the video below.







For the rest of the scene I'm using the following colors:

Skin - E00, E11, E13, R32, R30
Hair - E31, E30, E25
Clothes/Hats/Cherry - R37, R39, R59,C0, C3, C6, C8, C10, B93, B95, B97, YR12, Y04, Y11, G21, G24


I hope you enjoyed this month's tutorial. If you ever have any questions or need any help with your coloring check out my site for more tutorials, downloads and inspiration.

Have a wonderful day!

Mindy

5 comments

  1. Loved this card a lot !! Beautifully colored :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this fab colouring tutorial. Lovely palette on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is so inspirational. I love the depth of the colors and to look so yummy. Beautiful card. Fun image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a yummy treat! Awesome coloring! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chimera Tool Crack is best and lovely program in the world. In addition, the program is fantatic

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top