Warm Winter Wishes with Kay


Hi there! I have a fun tag to share with you today that I created with some of my favorite winter products from Neat and Tangled!


For the tag itself, I used the Build A Tag dies.  I cut the tag out of white card stock, then blended some purple distress ink along the bottom portion.  I then cut out a snowy hill with the Stitched Slopes dies and glued that along the bottom of the tag. 


The Winter sentiment I die cut with the Hello Winter Dies. I blended some distress inks onto paper and sprinkled with water before die cutting. The warm wishes sentiment is from the Stay Cool stamp set, and I stamped this above and below the winter die cut. The bunny was colored with Copic markers, cut out with the coordinating die, and adhered with foam tape.

Supplies Used:

Hello Winter Dies
Stay Cool Stamp Set
Bunny Slopes Stamp set
Bunny Slopes Dies
Stitched Slopes
Build A Tag Dies

I hope you have enjoyed my tag today! 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Kay :)

4 comments

  1. This is such an adorable tag! I love how you colored the bunny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh my goodness Kay this is so cute, love the bunny and its wonderful hat, the colours and that amazing Winter die cut. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top