Different styles of coloring with Copic Markers - Video Tutorial



Neat and Tangled Video - Different Copic Coloring Techniques

Hello there everyone! It's Mindy and I'm back with another Copic Marker Coloring Tutorial. 

 This month I'm going to show you the different ways you can color with your Copic Markers. I'm using the stamp set Stay Cool. This bear is such a great image to how you the different ways you can color. I used my images to create these adorable tags. I love the way they turned out.





In the video I'm using E40, E41, E42, E43 and E44 to color the bear. 

Check out the video below!





I hope you enjoyed the tutorial this month.
 I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! See you next year!

♥ Mindy
MyCreativeScoop.com

6 comments

  1. Beautiful! Thank you for another great tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna know what are the best styles! Check this easy persuasive speech topics as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you like going in for sports? I like skydyving. I even chose to write a skydiving essay. I shared my personal experience and got the highest grade.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing such a brilliant topic here. Expecting more interesting posts in future. Web designing companies in dubai | Digital marketing agency in Dubai

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top