Unicorn 3D Plant Pot Stand with Bibi | Stitched Unicorn Dies



Hola cómo están? It's Bibi here. Hi from Scotland! Today I'm sharing a video with an idea to create a unicorn mini plant pot stand using the beautiful Stitched Unicorn Dies.



My aim is to share an extra idea as I'm sure you have seen adorable cards and the super cute felted projects you can create with these dies that will cut from thin paper to leather and fabric when using them together with a metal shim.




I love golden home decor accessories so I  added colour to this project using Nuvo Expanding Mousses. These mousses were released here in the UK  last month and if you apply a thick layer of these mousses on paper you can heat them up and they will expand creating a beautiful texture. 

 If I'm not wrong the mousses will be released to the American next month... So take this as a sneak peek.  I'll be sharing a lot more about them when they become available to everyone.



To make this project I also recycled two cereal boxes and I die cut them using the Stitched Unicorn Dies, then I layered 4 die cuts to give stability to this stand and it is actually pretty sturdy.  It will hold up some weight with no problem.


I tried my best to take a picture of the shimmery metallic paint colour but it looks muted and mat in the pictures.


If gold is not your thing you can also make this project in any colour. Apply a faux wood effect,  use your favourite paints or inks colours or just designer series paper or cardstock.

Make goodie bags or alter the unicorn to make a  horse or rocking horses for Christmas projects .. the sky's the limit!


That's all for today. I hope you enjoy this project.

Happy Crafting 
x
Bibi


1 comment

Back to Top