Oh Deer with Kay


Hi there! I am sharing a card with you today that I created with the adorable new Oh Deer Stamp set along with the Hello Fall and Birch Leaf stamp sets. All of these products are from the Neat and Tangled September release and are available in the store now!



So for my background,  I blended some Rusty Hinge Distress ink onto Canson Bristol Board card stock and misted with water.  When this was dry, I stamped my sentiment from the Birch Leaf stamp set along the bottom with black ink. 



I colored the super cute little deer from the Oh Deer Stamp set and the leaves from Hello Fall with Copic markers, cut them out with the coordinating dies, and adhered them to my card with foam tape. 

Products used for this card:

Hello Fall stamp set
Hello Fall Nice & Neat dies
Oh Deer stamp set
Oh Deer Neat & Nice dies
Birch Leaf stamp set.

I hope you have enjoyed my card today!

Enjoy your week!

Kay :)

7 comments

Back to Top