Welcome Our February Guest Designer - Mindy Baxter!




Hi! I'm Mindy and the owner of MyCreativeScoop.com. My favorite part of the whole creating process is coloring and watching that cute little image pop off the page and just come to life. I love to color and teach people how to color with Copic Markers. I am from Southern California and also have 3 kids, 19, 15 and 11 and have been with my hubby for over 21 years. I'm super excited about this year and what I'll be creating and sharing with you all!

Today I'm sharing a card using this super adorable Koala from the Koalifications Stamps Set.
I had so much fun coloring this little guy and adding all fur texture and I wanted to show you just how I did that so I have a Copic Tutorial below. :)

I stamped my image in Memento Desert Sand Ink (so I can get that no line look) and I stamped onto my Copic Xpress it Blending Card. Then, I used my Copic Markers to color this cutie and used my Koalifications Nice and Neat Die to cut him out.




I hope you found this coloring tutorial helpful. 

If you are looking for more Copic Tutorials you can find more on my site MyCreativeScoop.com and I'm also doing monthly coloring tutorials on Neat and Tangled's YouTube Channel so make sure you're subscribed! 



Have a wonderful weekend!

Mindy


8 comments

  1. OK...I have no words to describe the beauty of this coloring...
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Koala, love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Superb coloring!! Love this adorable critter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in awe of your fabulous coloring skill!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great series! Looking forward to this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great coloring on the koala! Your card is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top