Die cut shaker tag | VIDEO | Natalie Elphinstone

I couldn't help it! The first time I laid eyes on that cute Panda Die from the latest release I just knew it had to be made into a shaker tag. Who's with me?!

One thing that makes this shaker tag different from most is that each individual shaker component is separate from each other. Meaning each eye is a separate window, as is each ear, and the nose. The sections don't mix with each other which opens up so many more possibilities! In fact, next time I make this I'd love to fill each part with different mixes of sequins. I would make the eyes a different colour to it's ears and nose. Or fill all 5 with a different colour like a colour wheel! Wouldn't that be cool?!


There were many ways I could have gone with this but I decided to keep the design fairly clean and simple, and the colours fairly traditional on this occasion. I also opted to turn it into a tag instead of a card for something different. The Classic Tag 2 die set is the perfect size to fit the whole of the Panda head on it to make it the real focal point, whilst leaving just enough space around the edges to do a touch of embellishing. I chose one of the sayings from the So Many Sentiments stamp set and used two colours of ink to create a subtle ombre effect which matches the colours of the Wild Orchid sequin mix


In my video today I'm going to share how I created this tag from start to finish. It's so much easier than you might imagine!

         

Products Used:
Neat and Tangled Panda Nice and Neat Die
Neat and Tangled Classic Tag 2 Nice and Neat Dies
Neat and Tangled So Many Sentiments Stamp Set
Neat and Tangled Wild Orchid Sequin Mix

xxx
Natalie 

4 comments

Back to Top