Christmas Sleigh with Heather Meeson


It's the third Friday before Christmas and our December guest designer, Heather Meeson, is back to help us get in the holiday spirit.  Here's Heather with all the details on this adorable card:

This week I’m still crushing on the adorable puppy from the Get Yeti set. This is a quick, festive CAS design that, after coloring the images, comes together really fast.

I always start the with the “snowy” background panel so it has a little time to dry while I color. By the time I’m done, the background (made from flicking a bit of watered-down acrylic paint onto the cardstock) is usually dry enough not to smear (but if it happens to still be shiny in spots, I’ll speed up the process with my heat tool).


Adding a bit of sparkle with two-sided tape and red glitter was an easy-peasy way to get the look of glittered cardstock when I didn’t have any. I added the tape to the base card before the snowy layer.


See you again next Friday!

4 comments

Back to Top